2024年2月7日星期三

赛克斯顿诗歌

 赛克斯顿诗歌


Just Once
Just Once I knew what life was for.
In Boston, quite suddenly, I understood;
walked there along the Charles river,
watched the lights copying themselves,
all neoned and strobe-heated, opening
their mouths as wide as opera singers;
counted the stars, my little campaigners,
my scar daisies, and knew that I walked my love
on the night side of it and cried
my heart to the eastbound cars and cried
my heart to the westbound cars and took
my truth across a small humped bridge
and hurried my truth, the charm of it, home
and hoarded these constants into morning
only to find them gone.
只一次
只一次我了解我的生活为了什么。
在波士顿,忽然,我茅塞顿开:
沿着查尔斯河漫步,
看见光在复制他们,
所有闸心和氖光灯,打开
他们的嘴巴,像唱歌剧的裂开大嘴:
数数星星,我矮小的竞选人,
我结了疤痕的雏菊,散步在由它铺成的
爱情的绿夜道上
向东行车子发出心里的呼喊,向西行的
车子发出心中的呼喊而我还信了
越过一座小肉桥,我信得匆忙,它在家的
魅力,把东西的永恒带进黎明
只未料发现他们已经溜之大吉。

The Starry Night
The town does not exist
except where one black-haired tree slips
up like a drowned woman into the hot sky.
The town is silent. The night boils with eleven stars.
Oh starry starry night! This is how
I want to die.
星夜

没有这个城市
除非像黑发之树分裂,

像酷热天空下溺毕的女人
城市沉默。夜烧沸十一颗星
星夜星夜
我是多么想死
It moves. They are all alive.
Even the moon bulges in its orange irons
to push children, like a god, from its eye.
The old unseen serpent swallows up the stars.
Oh starry starry night! This is how
I want to die:
它移动。他们都活着
月亮是一块熨平的桔子
像上帝,把孩子推出视线
见所未见的大毒蛇吞噬了星星
噢,星夜星夜!我是多么
想死
into that rushing beast of the night,
sucked up by that great dragon, to split
from my life with no flag,
no belly,
no cry.
深入夜的猛兽
被一条巨龙吸食,逃离
我的生命而无标记
无腹
无声

wanting to die
念亡歌
Since you ask, most days I cannot remember.
I walk in my clothing, unmarked by that voyage.
Then the most unnameable lust returns.
自你提及,许多日子我已经忘记
我摩挲我自己的衣锦宛如过海无痕
而无可言说的欲望却已返潮
Even then I have nothing against life.
I know well the grass blades you mentionthe
furniture you have placed under the sun.
经管我无力抗拒生活
我还是知道青草割断你的记叙
你的家私放置在阳光下
But suicides have a special language.
Like carpenters they want to know which tools.
They never ask why build.
而自杀是一种特殊语言
像匠人工已善其具
他们从不问为何建筑
Twice I have so simply declared myselfhave
possessed the enemy, eaten the enemy,
have taken on his craft, his magic.
我再次这样简单告诉自己
迷幻和吃掉了敌手
占据了他的幻想和手艺
In this way, heavy and thoughtful,
warmer than oil or water,
I have rested, drooling at the mouth-hole.
这样,阴沉的和思考的热情
烫过水和油
我休息,以梦润唇
I did not think of my body
at needle point.Even the cornea
and the leftover urine were gone.
Suicides have already betrayed the body.
我没有想过体穿针孔
即便眼角上痕污已净
自杀被叛了肉体Still-born,
they don't always die,but dazzled,
they can't forget a drug so sweet
that even children would look on and smile.
还活着的,他们总要死去
而药如甜果,他们高兴得不想忘记
甚至孩子也要看着它微笑
To thrust all that life under your tongue!
--that, all by itself,
becomes a passion.Death's a sad bone;
bruised, you'd say,
用你的语言来戳穿生命
因为一切都是激情
你说,要埋葬一具哀骨
and yet she waits for me,
year and year,to so delicately undo an old would,
to empty my breath from its bad prison.
可她等着我,年复一年
优雅地将一位老人松绑
会从黑牢中解放我的呼吸
Balanced there, suicides sometimes meet,
raging at the fruit, a pumped-up moon,
leaving the bread they mistook for a kiss,
权衡之下,自杀者有时相遇
怒对硕果,仰问星月
他们误以为生活就是一吻
leaving the page of a book carelessly open,
something unsaid, the phone off
the hookand the love, whatever it was,
an infection.
丢开不经意翻开的书页
言不由衷,电话断线
这爱,无论怎样,都是一种感染病

没有评论:

发表评论